PCR-RMR HONOR GUARD ACADEMY
WHAT: HONOR GUARD ACADEMY
WHERE: U.S. AIR FORCE ACADEMY, COLORADO SPRINGS, COLORADO
DATES: JUNE 16-27, 2019
- There will be both a beginner track and an advanced track
- All students must have completed an encampment prior to attending and must bring a complete Service Dress Uniform (meaning the blues uniform with the Service Coat – sometimes erroneously called the “Class A” uniform).
- In order to apply for the advanced track, cadets must have completed the beginner track at any HGA.
- Tuition for all students is $250 (a $50 increase from last year due to lengthening the academy by 4 days).
- If students need the HGA uniform items (pistol belt, ascot w/patch, gloves, service cap, and shoulder cord), they must either acquire these items themselves or pay the additional $125 for the gear package (same cost as last year’s gear package). Details are in CAPM 39-1.
- Cadets or SMs interested in applying for staff should contact the Activity Director at email@example.com and, if selected, will receive further instructions on how to register via Eventbrite. Tuition for staff is $100.
- If flying, participants must fly into Colorado Springs Airport (COS), or arrange to take one of the commercial shuttle services from Denver International Airport (DEN) to COS. We will NOT pick up anyone from DEN, nor will we be responsible for coordinating or booking a shuttle from DEN to COS.
STUDENTS (WHO ALREADY HAVE THE REQUIRED HGA EQUIPMENT) $250
STUDENTS (WHO NEED THE REQUIRED HGA EQUIPMENT) $375
REGISTRATION VIA EVENTBRITE:
HONOR GUARD ACADEMY at URMR https://urmr2019.eventbrite.com
If you have any questions, please feel free to contact the HGA activity director:
Honor Guard Academy, Director|
John Reutemann, Lt Col, CAP
Deputy Chief of Staff, Cadet Programs
Rocky Mountain Region firstname.lastname@example.org