Here are the latest Job Openings on the RMR staff. Please read the job descriptions. If you are interested, click on the Apply link below.
- Directs and evaluates implementation of the CAP cadet program within the squadron. They shall:
- Coordinate to assure attainment of cadet program objectives and adherence to cadet program directives.
- Ensure Cadet Protection policies and training are in place and being enforced.
- Select and supervise the senior member staff officers to direct the cadet program.
- Monitor funds and property used for cadet program.
- The deputy commander for cadets should be familiar with all CAP directives, with particular emphasis on CAPR 52-16, CAPP 216 and other CAP directives in the 35, 39, 52, and 280 series. Also, he/she should be familiar with cadet program aerospace education texts and other training materials located on the national cadet programs website, CAP Index 0-2 and CAP Index 0-9.